The Latino Victory Project is a left-of-center nonprofit advocacy group. It is one of three affiliated Latino Victory organizations co-founded by actress Eva Longoria and political activist Henry R. Munoz III that advocates for progressive policies and priorities in the Latino community. The Latino Victory Project works in tandem with the Latino Victory Foundation, a 501(c)(3) affiliate, and the Latino Victory Fund, an affiliated PAC.
Latino Victory ‘s board chair Luis A. Miranda Jr. is the founder of the MirRam Group, a left-of-center political consulting firm that has worked for the Senate campaigns of Chuck Schumer (D-CA), Hillary Clinton (D-NY), and Kirsten Gillibrand. 1
Latino Victory’s president and CEO is Nathalie Rayes, 2 who leads after former president Cristobal Alex stepped down in March 2019 to serve as an advisor for Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential campaign. 3 4 Mark-Viverito has previously served two terms on the New York City Council. 5
- “About.” MirRam Group. Accessed July 22, 2019. http://www.mirramgroup.com/about-1.
- “Nathalie Rayes.” Latino Victory, Accessed May 17, 2023. https://latinovictory.org/staff/nathalie-rayes/
- Bernal, Rafael. “Latino Victory President to Step down.” The Hill. March 05, 2019. Accessed July 22, 2019. https://thehill.com/latino/432674-latino-victory-president-to-step-down.
- Alex Thompson. “Biden nabs big-name Latino operative in latest sign he’s running.” Politico. March 6, 2019. Accessed March 7, 2019. https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/06/biden-2020-election-latinos-1206534.
- “Melissa Mark-Viverito.” Latino Victory. Accessed July 22, 2019. https://latinovictory.us/project/melissa-mark-viverito-2/.