Arabella Advisors Holdings, LLC, is a private District of Columbia corporation created in June 2021.  While few details are known, the company is believed to act as a holding company to Arabella Advisors, a consultancy to left-of-center foundations and donors.  A related corporation, Arabella Acquisition LLC, is also listed as the controlling entity for Arabella Advisors in Illinois; the relationship between the two holding companies is unknown. 
Arabella Advisors in turn manages a network of nonprofits whose collective revenues totaled nearly $1.7 billion in 2020 alone.  This “dark money” network in turn controls a vast collection of activist groups and websites working on center- and far-left political causes.
According to filings with the District of Columbia, Arabella Advisors Holdings reports the following beneficial owners: 
- Arabella Advisors founder, senior managing director, and principal Eric Kessler;
- Arabella Advisors senior managing director and principal Bruce Boyd;
- Arabella Advisors senior advisor and former CEO Sampriti Ganguli;
- Arabella Advisors chief operating officer Chris Hobbs;
- Arabella Advisors senior managing director Gwen Walden;
- Arabella Advisors chief strategy and impact officer Hilary Cherner;
- Arabella Advisors chief financial officer Wilbur Priester;
- Bruce W. Boyd 2017 Gift Trust;
- Concentric Equity Partners II, LP – Arabella Series
Concentric Equity Parkers is a Chicago-based private investment firm run by Jennifer Steans, an investment manager who also runs Financial Investments Corporation, which owns Concentric Equity Partners.  
Steans has donated at least $226,000 to Democratic Party candidates since the mid-1990s.