All Americans Vote is a nominal voter mobilization group which seeks to increase voter turnout for young and racial-minority voters expected to support the Democratic Party. 1
The group was founded in 2018 by Tamer Mokhtar, a former corporate salesman who worked as a partner for the left-of-center voter mobilization nonprofit, Investing in US, where he provided technology consulting services to other voter mobilization groups. 2 Investing in US cofounder Dmitri Mehlhorn also works as an advisor to All Americans Vote.
All Americans Vote does not publicize any activity on its own website, nor explain the nature of its partnership with other organizations. 3 All Americans Vote has not published its finances or filed a publicly available tax return as of April 2020. 4
All Americans Vote works with 11 other voter mobilization nonprofits which target voting demographics that are likely to vote for the Democratic Party. These partner organizations are:5
- Voting Rights Lab
- Center for Technology and Civic Life
- NextGen America
- Voter Participation Center
- Vote At Home
- Woke Vote
- Hispanic Federation
- Civic Nation
- “Tamer Mokhtar.” Forbes. Accessed April 19, 2020. https://www.forbes.com/sites/civicnation/people/tamermokhtar/#69f0217c118a.
- “Our Team.” All Americans Vote. Accessed April 19, 2020. https://allamericans.org/team/.
- “All Americans Vote.” All Americans Vote. Accessed April 19, 2020. https://allamericans.org/.
- “All Americans Vote.” ProPublica. Accessed April 19, 2020. https://projects.propublica.org/nonprofits/organizations/842048785.
- “Our Partners.” All Americans Vote. Accessed April 19, 2020. https://allamericans.org/.