One Colorado PAC is the political action committee of One Colorado. It supports and provides resources to candidates who support left-of-center LGBT policies.
In 2014, the PAC endorsed 47 state legislative candidates of both parties. 1 In 2016, the One Colorado PAC endorsed 50 state legislative candidates. 2 The PAC funds candidates who are pro-abortion and support paid family medical leave, taxing nicotine products, 3 increasing funding for Colorado public schools, and increased funding for roads, bridges, and public transit. 4
According to state-level campaign finance disclosures, One Colorado PAC’s most involved election cycle was 2016, in which it spent just shy of $25,000 in reportable expenditures. 5
- One Colorado PAC Endorses 47 Pro-Equality State House and Senate Candidates for the 2014 General Election.” One Colorado. August 3, 2021. https://one-colorado.org/new/one-colorado-pac-endorses-47-pro-equality-state-house-and-senate-candidates-for-the-2014-general-election/.
- “One Colorado PAC.” One Colorado. September 13, 2018. https://one-colorado.org/about/one-colorado-pac/.
- “2020 Candidate and Ballot Initiative Endorsements.” One Colorado. October 29, 2020. https://one-colorado.org/2020-candidate-and-ballot-initiative-endorsements/.
- “2018 Candidate and Ballot Initiative Endorsements.” One Colorado. October 26, 2018. https://one-colorado.org/2018-endorsements/.
- “Committee Financial Summary: One Colorado PAC.” TRACER. Colorado Secretary of State. Accessed June 6, 2022. https://tracer.sos.colorado.gov/PublicSite/SearchPages/CommitteeFinancialSummary.aspx?Comm=18431.