Win Minnesota PAC is the federal Super PAC associated with the left-of-center advocacy organization WIN Minnesota. It was particularly active in the 2014 elections.
During the 2014 elections, Win Minnesota PAC raised and spent a little over $1.6 million on behalf of Democratic candidates in Minnesota. 1
It donated over $1.1 million to the Alliance for a Better Minnesota Federal PAC. It also donated $50,000 to House Majority PAC, a Super PAC aligned with House Democratic leadership that supports Democratic campaigns for the U.S. House of Representatives. 2
The PAC received donations from numerous liberal individual donors including Alexander Soros, George Soros, Vance Opperman, David Letterman, Michael Douglas, and Seth Macfarlane, among others. 3 Notable institutional contributors included PACs associated with major labor unions, including AFSCME, the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, the United Food and Commercial Workers, and the SEIU Minnesota State Council. 4
According to the Opensecrets database maintained by the Center for Responsive Politics, since the 2014 elections Win Minnesota PAC has not raised or spent any significant money. 5
- “Win Minnesota PAC Summary”. 2020. Open Secrets. https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?cycle=2014&strID=C00540450.
- “Win Minnesota PAC Expenditures”. 2020. Open Secrets. https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/expenditures.php?cycle=2014&cmte=C00540450.
- “Win Minnesota PAC Contributors, 2014 Cycle”. 2020. Open Secrets. https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgave2.php?cycle=2014&cmte=C00540450.
- “Win Minnesota PAC Contributors, 2014 Cycle”. 2020. Open Secrets. https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgave2.php?cycle=2014&cmte=C00540450
- “Win Minnesota PAC Spending by Cycle.” 2020. Open Secrets. https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?cycle=2018&strID=C00540450